Date Fields of Email Activity in CRM
Date fields in Email Activities can be a trouble sometimes and needed to be checked while you are developing or debugging in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
There are 9 date fields in Email Activities:
- ActualStart: Represents the actual time when an Email is sent from CRM.
- ActualEnd: Represents the actual time when an Email is sent to CRM.
- CreatedOn: Represents the time when an Email Activity is created in CRM database.
- ModifiedOn: Represents the time when an Email Activity is modified in CRM database.
- ScheduledStart: Represents the estimated start date of the Email Activity.
- ScheduledEnd: Represents the estimated end date of the Email Activity.
- OverriddenCreatedOn: You can use this field for migration purposes. Since modifying CreatedOn field is unsupported you need to use another field. OverriddenCreatedOn field, here it comes! See this post for more information.
- PostponeEmailProcessingUntil: For internal use only. This field is automatically populated by CRM.
- SentOn: Represents the field which will be populated automatically to show you the date and time your email was sent.
Hope it helps!